Wednesday

Men typically fall in love faster than women-Research




Most people assume that women are the more romantic sex, yet according to a resent scientific study, it is men who fall in love faster and are the first to say “I love you.”
Responses from 172 college students showed that both men and women believe women are the quicker sex when it comes to love, yet more men reported saying the words “I love you” first and had stronger feelings!
Also interestingly, there was little difference in the attitude of men and women about their relationships. While this study is not definitive, women might not be as big of “fools for love” as they are depicted!


Well, I seriously don't buy this study's finding because women know how to cover up their feelings while men know how to let it out. This does not mean that men easily fall in love more than women do. I don't know about you but I completely disagree with this research.



Tags:

0 Responses to “Men typically fall in love faster than women-Research”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks