Monday

Love Song Lyrics (12)


Love Song Lyrics of the Day




ALL MY LIFE (Mariah Carey)

I’ve been waiting for someone to come into my life
Who would bring me joy and give me pleasure
I have taken chances on romances once or twice
And I found that in my heart it’s you I treasure

You and only you can make me feel the way I do
You and only you can make it better
You and only you can do the freaky things you do
And I’m so into you and that’s forever and ever

All my life
My love’s been waiting for you
All my life
My heart’s been waiting too

All my life’

I’ve been wishing on a star
I’ve been praying on my knees
I’ve got some sly and sexy tricks to show you
Most of all I’ll give you anything boy that you need
To keep you right here by my side
I know you
I’ll show you

You and only you can make me feel the way I do
You and only you can make it better
You and only you can do the freaky things you do
And I’m so into you and that’s forever and ever

All my life
My love’s been waiting for you
All my life
My heart’s been waiting too
Don’t you know I need you
And adore you
All my life I’ll give to only you



this remains one of my adored songs...the words are falling in love oriented...LIKE and Share this Love Song Lyrics with your friends

Tags: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Love Song Lyrics (12)”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks