Sunday

Sign of True Love


This is the final post on the 3 signs of true love which I started writing about a week ago. I urge you to read the first two before reading this if you haven't done that before now. Remember I said that true love is a two way communication approach and I gave out 3 major signs of true love: Expression, Communication and Respect. I have spoken about the first two so, this post will dwell on Respect.

3. Respect
Respect is a very important attribute of true love and must come from the two parties involved. If your partner does love you, he/she must respect you and the same goes to you. In true love, respect comes naturally and without coercion. Your partner does not have to struggle to earn your respect and he/she does not have to struggle to respect you too.

With true love, you are sure of respecting your partner wholeheartedly. Are you with me? With true love, you appreciate the fact you respect your partner. Respect comes in different forms in every true love affair. There is respect for the following:
1. Values
2, Ethics
3. Personality
4. Emotions
5. Relationship rules
6. Dignity
7. Religion
8. State of mood
9. Hubby
10. Appearance
11. Dreams etc
Now, the above listed areas of you and your partner’s lives require deserved respect. Among all, the respect for emotion, dignity, relationship rules and values remains higher and very mandatory when compared with others.

I will talk only on respect for each others’ emotions and if you need more explanations on others, feel free to email me and I will reply you.

You and your partner must naturally and freely respect the emotional state of each other. This is very important sign of true love. If you truly love your partner then, respecting his/her emotional state must be your guiding principle. You should ask yourself these questions: Will this action hurt him/her? Did my partner act this strange because he/she wasn't in good emotional state? Will this word hurt my partner? Etc..these questions should always guide you whenever you are dealing with your partner if you truly love him/her and the same goes to your partner. One important point here is that they come naturally. 

I hope you gained reading post once again. Remember that if you seriously and truly love your partner, you will never be happy hurting him/her emotionally. Avoid being selfish, avoid not being objective, always show consideration at all times, show compromise in some cases, give all the time, be patient, apply wisdom, consider your partner's state of mood, all these are ingredients of respect in. I wish you all the best and do me this little favour: Please, ‘like’ comment and share this post with your friends on facebook, twiter, google+ pin my picture etc.


Tags:

0 Responses to “Sign of True Love”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks