Saturday

Valentine Love Poem


Be my Valentine
I know you don’t know how much I have dreamt about you,
how much I have wished you’re my Valentine
Now the season is here again, I plea thee-accept my humble desire
to be around you on this special day,
to be cuddled by you just like a mother cuddle her baby
Make me the happiest creature comes Valentine’s Day

Many years have passed and I have watched you grow
We used to play with sands very close to our houses
Then distance came and took you away from me!
Then came sleepless Nights and Fantasies-
Fantasies about us kissing and cuddling and laughing and
Holding hands and exchanging gifts on Valentine’s Day
Shyness was my Master and I despised Him!
For shyness my Master never allowed me pour my desires to you
Then came poem who gave me a chance to pour my desire
and fantasies but I had to buy the knowledge
for it was expensive to buy
but now I have bought the knowledge of poem
Now I can write a poem, now I have open up to you

Now you are grown up and I want to kiss you
But I want it on Valentine’s Day, don’t ignore me once again
You have a beautiful heart just like your face
Lets your heart accept me, let your heart say yes
Lets your heart beat fast for me

Make my Valentine’s Day a dream come true
for I shall call the stars to come and be our witness-
cheering us up from every corner
my honourable friend-Moon will smile on that day
He will smile because we are together and He wished it too
The trees will clap their hands and breeze us friendly
even angels shall descend to watch us
for it will be a great day of romance
a day I have wished for all my life
a moment I can die for
a once in a year opportunity
Please, be my Valentine

Tags:

0 Responses to “Valentine Love Poem”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks