Friday

Bow Wow: "I Slept With Kim Kardashian"

bow-wow-slept-with-kim

Bow Wow might have slept with Kim Kardashian! Bow Wow stopped by the Breakfast Club this morning and wanted everyone to know how “vicious” his bedroom skills are. He also claims he had sex with both Superhead and Kim Kardashian.
article source: Hellobeautiful

You know what I was wondering after reading this article? I was wondering if I can cope with issues like this! There have been several s*x related claims by some celebrities who claimed that they had s*x with Kim Kardashian one time or the other. Can you cope with this too? I have to wait to see how Kanye reacts to this one if he will react at all. Most times, he prefers to stay silent on issues like this. 
kim-kardashian

All the same,I strongly think its complete case of inferiority complex that will make a celeb to come out to brag that he slept with Kim Kardashian in the past! It’s either he is jealous of Kanye for having Kim or he has accepted that Kim is too hot for him! Even though Bow Wow did have s*x with Kim, for him to declare it open for everyone shows that he just couldn’t believe his eyes that he could sleep with such a goddess! 

Tags:

0 Responses to “Bow Wow: "I Slept With Kim Kardashian"”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks