Friday

Romantic love letter


1.Distance relationship love letter

Dear love
I know you are not with me physically but I'm sure we are together emotionally. I can feel the connection with you my love. I can feel your presence every time I close my eyes, every time I sleep or go deep into the world of imagination.
My sweet heart, you remain my one and only true world. I love you passionately.
……………………………………………………………………………........................................................

2.I love you romantic love letter

Dear sweetheart
I love you more than you can ever imagine. You are the heaven I know of, you are the love I hear of, you the reason I want to wake up every morning. I wrote this letter just to let you know how much I love you.
…………………………………………………………………………………………........................................

3.Love letter

Dear sweetheart
Hope you're great. I want you to know that I love dearly. Also, I want to share with you that love is all about two important things: working with each other's similarities and respecting our differences. You have touched my life positively and I want to say a very big thank you.


you can share this with your sweethearts on facebook, twitter, emails etc. Thanks for reading. Your comments and love letters are also welcomed here.

Tags:
© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks