Wednesday

10 beautiful reasons why you should be single


Reasons why you should be single

Reasons why you should remain single

Reasons why you should be single photo
To be single is really a beautiful thing. I love the single people because there are many and many advantages of being single. You may not believe it, but some people have been single ever since they were born on this earth. For some people, they have experienced single life for about 4-10 years after their last break up! Yeah, you heard me, to be single can really be very beautiful. Well, I’m not here to convince you to turn single life neither is this post meant to make you hate single life. As I usually do it, I had in depth discussion with two people who have experienced single life for so long now. One of them is a man and the other a woman.

The man has experienced single life for 15 years now! Wow, what an experience. As for the woman, she has remained single ever since she came to earth, incredible right? They both shared with me why they think being single is good for your health and why they think being single is such a "beautiful life experience!" below are their 10 reasons why you (anyone) should be single:
10: No much of emotional battle: According to these two singles, the single life reduces the chances of every day emotional battle. One of them
actually said that: “to be single will reduce the chances of experiencing this non-sense emotional drama those in relationship experience all in the name of love…” That was the exact words from the man I had the discussion with. The lady further supported this claim by saying: “Ever since I have lived on earth, I’m yet to experience this emotional problem lovers do experience. My only worst emotional heartbreak was when I lost my dad…!” Well, what do you think? It is left for you to decide.

09: Free world: Seriously, the two of them emphasized on this. According to them, being single will help you to be free. The man in his words said: “…I seriously love meeting many people and hanging out with them. In my last and final relationship, I usually hide when I really want to be close to an opposite gender! My girlfriend was an extremist of jealousy. Now, I’m very much free. Exploring the whole world of ladies affair with nothing attached”. That was his words.

The lady further said thus: “…as for me, nobody to explain to why I came back late from work, no one to question who called me, no one to demand from me explaining who flirt with me, no one demanding I explain why I smiled or admired another guy etc. I really love this life.” Well, you have heard her saying her words, what do you think? Tell me what you think of these points made by the two singles via our comment box after this post. Okay, let get down to their next points:

08: Peace within: Okay, the two singles told me that being single will help you to be very much at peace with yourself! Well, I don’t know how true, it’s left for you to judge. According to the lady who really emphasized on this point: “To be single will help you to love yourself the more, you don’t have to spend too much time trying to figure out what really will make your man happier thereby battling with your inner being. As for me, I don’t have to feel jealous over anyone, I don’t have to be hurt, I have no one to really worry about whether he comes back early or not, whether he gives me adequate attention or not, whether another lady is about snatching him away from me etc….  Well, she said it, not me. Tell me, what you think via our comment box?

07: Healthier lifestyle: I was really like what? You must be joking! Well, I was asking and they were responding: According to the two singles, the life of a single person increase healthy being. The lady told me that she hardly fall sick because she is really pleased with everything around her. The man said thus: “…in this era of financial problems, global terrorism, end time headaches, threat of war etc, one does not need to add extra health ache by going into love committed relationship. It is really more and more health ache people bring to themselves by entering into commitment with another person all in name of love…” Well, you have heard him, what do you think of their opinion? Drop your comment….

06: Sex with no restriction: Well, the man was the person really emphasizing on this the more. According to him: “the single life makes it easy for you to get laid most times, the way people frowns at cheating in relationship makes me never want to go into such enslavement.” The lady also supported this claim when she said: “...If I see a man I’m attracted to may be for one night or two, I will have no twice thoughts over it…

Well, I have written 5 out of the 10 reasons why you should be single. Because of space, I will stop here and will continue the remaining 5 reasons why you should be single in one of my next posts. As you can see, these points were made by two people who have been single for a very long time. I don’t know what you think of these 5 reasons they have discussed so far, why not share your own views about their opinions about being single. Don’t forget to click the LIKE button and also share this post for others out there to read also. Make sure you don’t miss out on the next posts.

Tags:

6 Responses to “10 beautiful reasons why you should be single”

Anonymous said...
17 July 2013 at 15:18

Seriously, this a funny article but the points are okay. Well, I must confess that I do read your posts often and you are doing a good job. I'm not a single any more and I think I like it that way. All the same, singles are having their own fun while we also are having our own fun.


Anonymous said...
17 July 2013 at 15:21

Hello
I'm still single and I love the single world. It is a true free world where you own no one no explanations for your actions. I love the points the man and the woman made. I really wish people can stop enslaving themselves with all these commitment relationship and embrace single life. That is just my opinion.


Anonymous said...
17 July 2013 at 15:24

I completely disagree with the last comments. I think and I believe that you are single because you lack the opportunity that those who are in love have, If you find true love, you will not be saying all these trash you're saying. Nonsense.


Anonymous said...
17 July 2013 at 15:27

I don't know why some people are arguing over this. To me, it is just a personal thing and not much. If you feel being single is good, fine for you. if you feel being in relationship is good, fine for you. I'm just neutral over this issue. I have tasted the both lives and I really can't say which one is better. Dr.love, I think you should also balance this argument by interviewing two people who are in relationship also. Nice work of writing. Bravo.


Dare said...
17 July 2013 at 15:30

None article and filled with bias opinions.


Unknown said...
17 July 2013 at 15:32

Well, thanks for the comments so far. I will consider balancing the argument too. Thanks for the suggestions.


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks