Wednesday

Love Quotes 21


Love quotes

Collection of best love quotes

 best love quotes photo

I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other’s hands, and how thick their sanitation gloves are.
 Quote by Jarod Kintz

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
 Quote by Willa Cather

"I'd love to", she finally said,"on one condition." I steadied myself, hoping it wasn't something too awful. "Yes?" "You have to promise that you won't fall in love with me." I knew she was kidding me by the way she laughed, and I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. Sometimes, I had to admit, Jamie had a pretty good sense of humor. I smiled and gave her my word.
Quote by Nicholas Sparks


His heart danced upon her movements like a cork upon a tide. He heard what her eyes said to him from beneath their cowl and knew that in some dim past, whether in life or revery, he had heard their tale before.
 Quote by James Joyce

One day, when I am a braver man, I will tell her these things, and then I will look her in the eye tell her I love her and ask her to be only mine. But until that day, we're just friends.
 Quote by Charlie Huston

Last time I saw you, I said that it hurt too much to love you. But I was wrong about that. The truth is it hurts too much not to love you.
 Quote by P.C. Cast

You can’t put a price tag on love. But if you could, I’d wait for it to go on sale.
 Quote by Jarod Kintz

Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps . . . perhaps . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath.
 Quote by L.M. Montgomery

Love is not something you apply established laws or rules, it is something that is deeper than any human understand.
Quote by Dr.love

One thing I do know about intimacy is that there are certain natural laws which govern the sexual experience of two people, and that these laws cannot be budged any more than gravity can be negotiated with. To feel physically comfortable with someone else's body is not a decision you can make. It has very little to do with how two people think or act or talk or even look. The mysterious magnet is either there, buried somewhere deep behind the sternum, or it is not. When it isn't there (as I have learned in the past, with heartbreaking clarity) you can no more force it to exist than a surgeon can force a patient's body to accept a kidney from the wrong donor. My friend Annie says it all comes down to one simple question: "Do you want your belly pressed against this person's belly forever --or not?
Quote by Elizabeth Gilbert

Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.
 Quote by Lady Gaga


Tags: , ,

0 Responses to “Love Quotes 21”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks