Wednesday

Good morning romantic love SMS


Good morning romantic love text messages



My sweetheart
Sweetheart Good morning, I sincerely thank our Creator for keeping you alive for me. I can’t imagine how void I will be if I woke up but I couldn't find you. I wish you a fruitful day. I love you so much. Good morning sweetheart.

My Heart
My heart; today is another day, my happiness lies in your existence. You are more than what I begged God for. I asked for happiness but He added love and passion through you. Imagine a kiss from me…good morning my heart.

My Love
Every morning like this one reminds me of the day you asked me out. It was really romantic and since then, you have remained a gift I’m glad to have collected. Thanks for coming into my life and defining to me what love is. I love you beyond your imagination. I just text you to say Good morning. Have a stress free day ahead.


Love of my Life
My heart kicks each time the day wants to break. It kicks because I know I will be seeing that special person which is you. Good morning love of my life. Hope you had a sweet night. Well, I did and mine was sweet because I dreamt about you. Have a sweet day ahead. Good morning.

My Hero
You are my Hero and I just want to say: good morning my Hero. Wishing you a day filled with blessing, happiness, love, favour and dream come true. I love you sincerely my Hero. Good morning my Hero.

My Darling
You are my darling and you have turned my whole life story into blossom. I want to sincerely thank you for you for your love and the fact that you are always there. You are my Darling and I say: Good morning my Darling. Have a sweet day ahead.

My Happiness
You are my happiness because you are my bone, my flesh, my strength, my wings, my voice, my shoulder, my fantasy and everything related to love. I wish I can behold you till eternity. Good morning my Happiness. I love you so much.

Honey
Honey, Good morning, I text you to find out how your night was and wish you a splendid day ahead. I will see you soon and will jump on your body when I see you. Good morning my love and have a great day ahead.

These good morning romantic love sms should make your partner's day spark up with love. You can copy them and send to your respective partners. You can add yours. Just make sure you promote this blog through clicking: LIKE, comment and share this post.


Tags:

0 Responses to “Good morning romantic love SMS”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks