Sunday

Love Poem (17)


My Early Feelings of love

I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet in the person of you
I asked God for true love, he gave me your love
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.

I long for the winds of your love
to guide me back to the shore,
to breeze me around and lead me to you


I’ve been in darkness for so long just waiting for the light,
But you’re here with your endless light
Shining around me, providing me with love
Covering my nakedness and making happiness my best friend

I’m glad I can now walk around the multitude with passion of your love
Burning inside my heart, feeding me with your joy and excitement

I’ve never really felt this way about a guy before,
You’ve truly touched me deep inside, you’ve opened and unlocked the door to my heart.

And even if this does not work, I’m glad I’ve had this chance,
To see how great you truly are, even just for a glance.
Every moment with you seem endless
And every moment without you seems decades!




With you I feel so comfortable, like nothing can go wrong,
I get this tingly feeling inside, you sing to me like a song.

I’m trying to live in the moment, by forgetting about the past,
And so far it’s been working, and it’s really been good knowing you




kindly share this poem with your friends online and also click LIKE

Tags:

0 Responses to “Love Poem (17)”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks