Sunday

20 Romantic Ways to Say 'I Love You' to your partner


Romantic Ways to Say 'I Love You'
The ability to communicate love to your partner is very essential in the success of your relationship. This is not only useful to women alone but also useful and helpful to men in love. One of the biggest secrets of a successful relationship is the ability to communicate love between the two partners. Don’t forget the place of romance in your relationship and how romantic moves can help spice up your relationship. You have to be romantic for real, you both must express love real time. Read up, Romantic Ideas.  Read up 35 craziest romantic ideas for your relationship

Saying ‘I love you’ is very, very important in your relationship and marriage and relationship expert have all agreed on the important of saying ‘I love you’ in different ways. One thing that keeps relationship alive is saying ‘I love you’ in different ways both written and verbally.

Throughout the almost 30 years of their marriage, Jim and Carrie Gordon — authors of The Intimate Couple and The Romantic Couple websites — have given and received hundreds of love letters and romantic cards to and from each other. Carrie asserts that Jim is a true romantic and has a keen ability to include romantic phrases in the love letters and greeting cards he gives to her. His use of romantic expressions clearly communicates "I love you" to Carrie!

 Recently, Carrie sifted through her growing collection of cards and love letters from Jim to compile a list of loving words, romantic phrases and expressions of passion. We're including her partial list here as a cheat sheet for guys to use!

 Refer to this handy list of romantic sayings the next time you're looking for a special phrase to personalize a purchased greeting card, add variety to a love letter or email, include in a text, write on a bathroom mirror or use in a note tucked inside a book. Remember, these lines were sent to a lady by her husband but ladies can also use it for their husbands by changing some of the words, enjoy: 
 1. You, sweetheart, are my one and only.


 2. You take my breath away.

 3. Lovingly yours.

 4. With you, forever won't be too long.

 5. To the world's best wife!

 6. When I see you, I think "Good job, God!"

 7. You are the love of my life!

 8. It's awesome to spend my life with you!

 9. Love you, sweetheart! Learn To Say 'I Love You' In Over 100 Languages

 10. I treasure you.

 11. I adore you.

 12. Sweetheart, you stir my soul!

 13. I'm head over heels for you.

 14. I cherish you.

 15. You turn me on!

 16. Life is incomplete without you.

 17. To the one I love:

 18. We were made for each other!

 19. You're my soulmate and the love of my life. Advice: Is Finding A Soul Mate Unrealistic?

 20. You're one hot babe!
Kindly share and LIKE this post. Thanks for reading.



Tags:

5 Responses to “20 Romantic Ways to Say 'I Love You' to your partner”

James said...
11 August 2013 at 14:02

Interesting article. I like it.


Unknown said...
11 August 2013 at 14:18

Thanks James. You have been a regular commentator. Thanks, I appreciate.


Kate said...
11 August 2013 at 14:28

Wow! the article is lovely. I love it too.


Anonymous said...
14 September 2013 at 22:52

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent web site.
I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since I book marked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you
be rich and continue to help others.


Unknown said...
14 September 2013 at 23:10

Thanks for your core to be a comment and do ensure you become a regular visitor


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks