Sunday

Common lies men tell to women 2


Common Lies among men

Common Lies Men Tell Women

Lies are now common in relationships especially among men. One writer once asked a question-how honest is being honest? Well, I don’t know why she asked that kind of question but it all boils down to men and lies! I have written the part one of this post which I also titled: Common Lies Men Tell Women. In that article, I mentioned 5 lies men commonly tell women. In this particular post, I will continue on the lies men tell women. As I said previously, men lie, women also lie but the whole thing is that there are reasons for men’s lies. I’m not here to tell you why men lie but I’m here to let you know some of the common lies men tell women especially in their relationship or when they are trying to get your love.
6: “I don’t have a girl friend”

Seriously, most men who tell you that they don’t have any girl friend actually have a lady they are seeing. Men use this type of lie to convince women to accept and date them. Mind you, any man who lies to you about his relationship is only planning to use and dump you later. Be wise, do investigative research about him before saying yes!

7: “You are the first girl I love for real”
Well, sometimes men mean it but in most cases they don’t! I’m a guy and I know how we use this line to convince ladies. Many men actually say this to ladies they keep meeting over and over again and you begin to wonder if they are never finding true love. Read up: How to find true love and How to find your perfect match. It is one of our tactics of making you feel special when we are actually planning for you, a potential heart break in the future.
Men Lie to Women they Love too

8: “I love you”
This one is very popular among today’s men. It seems ladies who are novice fall to this big lie. That is why after a guy breaks a lady’s heart, the next thing you hear from her is: ‘but he told me he loved me’ quite bad for ladies. Mind you, that same man who said that he loves you might have said it too to many ladies before during and after you. Be wise my dear. Read up: why ladies are always heartbroken

9: “I can’t do without you”
This line makes most ladies jump via their heart: ‘he said he can’t do without me’ Be watchful, he might be lying because we men know that women are moved by what they hear!

10: “I’m not like the other guys”
Yeah, he said it but I think most of us lie when we say this. Men naturally seek for how to lure a lady into their arms or into their beds.

11: “I will not have sex with you until marriage”
 I can tell you that most men say this only to bring the lady into the relationship and after some few months or years, they apply some seductive and brainwashing tactics to make the lady open her legs wide open for penetration! Some guys also mean it but won’t keep it. But many men don’t mean it. We understand the importance of making a woman feel safe in our territory so, we tell you that: ‘I will not have sex with you until marriage’ In most cases, it is simply a big lie!

12: “I will marry you”
Big lie! Very Big Lie!! Most guys say this to their partners only to go at their back to laugh and make fun of them. When a man promises you marriage, you have to be very watchful. Don’t buy to this cheap lie by most men. Read up How to know if you are going to end up as a his girlfriend not his wife.  Signs your man is tired of you.

I have come to the end of this post. I hope you enjoyed reading common lies men tell women. I may or may not continue on common lies men tell women. Please, do share, like and drop your comment about this post for the promotion of this blog. Thanks.

Tags:

2 Responses to “Common lies men tell to women 2”

James said...
16 August 2013 at 23:01

Very interesting post. I think most men are guilty of these common lies to women.


Unknown said...
16 August 2013 at 23:22

Thanks James..


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks