Friday

First Time Date Tips for Ladies



first-date-tips-for-ladies
Are you going on a first date with this particular guy? First time date has rules that every lady going on her first time date is advised to adhere to. Actually, I have gone on several dates recently with different ladies. This means that in each of these dates I went for, it happened to be my first time date with the particular lady! Okay, there were many things I observed during these first dates! Some of the first dates were beautiful, some of the first dates were great while some of the first time dates were terrible!! First time date goes a long way to determine the next step you and that person will take in building the relationship or even the friendship. (read up: How to build a strong relationship based on trust)

Truth remains that there are tips for first dates and in this post, I will be sharing my personal tips for first time dates. Hope you will also share it with your friends on facebook and twitter etc.
Below are some of the tips for first time dates for ladies:

  • Don’t dress to impress but dress to express
When you dress to impress, you may likely end up dressing naked! But when you dress to express, you will surely convey to him the type of lady you are. Depending on the type of lady you are and the type of men you go out with, you should always dress good. Remember to read up 10 meanings of when a man says you are sexy to understand why you should dress good as a lady.

  • Don’t out run him with talks
Yeah, in one of my recent dates with a younger lady, I was so bored by her endless talks! Some ladies will out run a guy with their endless talks and eventually get him bored! When you talk, you should also give him room to talk too. Remember, it pays to listen than to talk. For someone like me, I act quietly whenever I’m on a first date with a lady-in summary, I prefer to listen than to talk.

  • Don’t make too many demands but don’t forget to make a demand
Some ladies are simply extremists! Some ladies think it is the best thing to do when you go on a first date with a particular guy only to end up pretending not to need anything. When you tell a guy that you don’t need anything, it puts him off! Even if you just don’t need anything to eat or drink simply ask for water!

On the other hand, some ladies are so stupid that they request for too many things on their first time dates. I went on a date with a lady and when I asked her what I can get for her, she ended up demanding for a shocker!!! Well, after that date, I never called her to even ask her if she got home-lol. (Don’t forget to read up: 10 common lies women tell men).

  • Be yourself
Never try to impress him, just be yourself and relax till the end of the date.

  • Ensure you smile often
Always try to smile often. It is good you smile during your first date.

  • Be humorous but not too much
Kindly ensure you make statements that are funny but don’t over-do it.

  • Topics to discuss
Yeah, this remains one of the biggest headaches in every first time dates. In order to succeed with the topics you discuss with the guy you are with on the first date, kindly ask him what he really like to talk about and also tell him what you like to talk about. As for me, whenever I go for a first time date with a lady, I do ask the lady what she really love to talk about.

  • Make it lively!
Yeah, for you to make your first time date with any guy really fun, you have to be very creative and smart! Try out some fun games such as guessing, questions and answers etc. Ensure you think deep to generate games that can make your first time date with any guy lively.

 First time dates can be great if you choose to apply these tips whenever you go for a first time date. Some of these tips are my personal experiences with ladies I have gone a first date with. Remember that first time dates are the most difficult type of dates to go for. Kindly help me promote my efforts by doing these 3 simple things: LIKE this post by clicking the LIKE button, SHARE this post with your friends on facebook, twitter, apsene etc and do comment on this post below. Thanks for reading.


Tags:

0 Responses to “First Time Date Tips for Ladies”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks