Thursday

how to lose that fat and look attractive to your partner

Most times, ladies usually feel unattractive to their male partners. This case is very common among fat ladies. I must admit that it’s a very big problem in relationships and I'm here to address it. Most guys don't like fat ladies and they feel disgusting but pretend to be ok with it especially if the lady was not fat when they met initially. You can forfeit your relationship if you are fat; please do something about it before someone else do that for you! This guide line works well for fat ladies who want to look more attractive and save their men. Below are steps to lose 30pounds in two weeks and should be adhered to by fat ladies to regain their attraction before their true love. Please never make the mistake to say, “if he loves me for real, he should love me even when I'm fat” lots of fat ladies say this out of frustration and confusion, your man can still love you but don't expose him to unnecessary temptation from other ladies, do look very attractive and make him satisfied.
Well, losing 30pouds is very easy only if you can do what my friend did. The article was written by my very good friend who was very fat but lost pounds within two weeks. Read on;

Hi there, are you worried of your unattractive fat appearance? If yes, this article is for you. For you to successfully lose 30pounds in 14 days there are certain steps you need to take, these steps worked for me and they have being working for my friends, these are the steps I took, please, be very serious with them and see how your man will come begging to keep you forever.

1.USE THE MIRROR TO SEE YOURSELF AND HATE WHAT YOU SEE

You have to hate the size of the person you see in the mirror. That means you have to hate yourself. You have to hate the extra fat as a hindrance; for me, I hated the extra fat because it was a hindrance to me; it prevented me from looking attractive to my man.

2.HAVE THE PICTURE OF A MODEL YOU ADMIRE
Pick up a models picture you desire to be like and always look at her. This will inspire you because it did work for me. I used an Indian actress picture and that did magic. Are you flowing with me?

3.USE INSPIRATIONAL SONGS WHILE EXERCISING
Exercise with music playing while you do rope skipping for 30minutes, climb steps up and down for 30minutes and run for at least 45minutes in the morning and do sit-up for 20 minutes at night. When you exercise, it gives you the zeal not to eat too much because you won't love your efforts and stress to be in vain. I was listening to L.Park's song 'in the End'. It really inspired me.

4.DON'T EAT THESE FOOD
Avoid eating anything that contains oil and fat. Eat mainly fruits and vegetable. When you feel hungry, eat as much vegetable as you like. Please, do remember never to use Mayonnaise or salad cream on the vegetable.

5.HATE FOOD AND LOVE FRUITS
SAY NO TO TOO MUCH FOOD! Yes, you have to hate food and eat only when necessary with caution.
You will be shocked of the way you will appear in the mirror after two weeks. It’s not magic, it’s all about determination. When all these steps are observed, you should be ready to see yourself looking like the model you look at every morning and night. Make sure you do these to always look sweet in front of him.
Please, kindly promote this article by doing these simple things: comment on the post, 'like' the post and share the post with your friends on facebook, google+, twitter, digg etc.

Tags:
© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks