Friday

Another love story-I met the wrong guy at 15


I’m 23 now but the experience I had with the first guy I ever thought was in love with me had made me to continue to cheat on men! I just feel that men are the same everywhere. Each time I see a guy who gets interested in me, what I see is Maxwell! You may not understand what I’m saying here because you are not in my shoes. This is my own true love story. I think everyone has one love story or the other to share.

Maxwell was the guy I met when I was 16 years old. I fail in love with him and we started romantic relationship affairs. Maxwell was 18 then. I met him through an online community website and we found each other interesting to be with and we then fail in love. To make the relationship sweeter, he was living not too far from my family home. I introduced him to my family members as a friend but we had romance going on secretly. I didn’t want any of my family members to know about it so that we could be very free and gets no distraction at all. He was so smart and made me believe I was his only world. I was insane, I loved Maxwell more than I can describe here. And he was my first love. I think he capitalized on this factor to take advantage of my body.
He was so sweet and was fun to be with. Some of my female friends were jealous of us each time they see us play around some times. I was always using the visit of my very own best friend (a girl) to hang out with Maxwell. He was very much interested in sex and I was happy that he found me attractive because we girls believed that when your boy friend does not demand for sex, it means he is not finding you attractive. I became too emotional committed to Maxwell that I had to cry each time we didn’t see each other.
To cut the long story short, I was shocked to see his newest approach towards me. He started giving me nasty excuses for not keeping to our meeting time. He started receiving calls outside my presence; he started becoming too committed to online community chat and so on. The day I will never forget was the day I just couldn’t bear not hearing from him for two days so, I had to pick the courage to go to his house. When I got there, his younger brother told me that he was not at home but I suspected mischievous act. I pretended to have gone but I came back and sneaked inside, I immediately went straight to his room. To my greatest surprise, I saw Max making love with another girl! I passed off immediately. I will end it here Dr Love, thanks for giving me the opportunity to share with people. This story makes me cry. I now hate anything called love or relationship. I don’t think I will ever forget this two months of my life experience as early as when I was 15. 

all stories were modified to suit the online policies of the blog platform I use. The story lines remains the same but sentences and words are modified to remove contents not allowed here. do you have any to share? contact me through my email: renacentanugwom@yahoo.com

Also read these related posts

Tags:

0 Responses to “Another love story-I met the wrong guy at 15”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks