Sunday

Another love story-how my girlfriend left me because of money


          Hi Drlove, I noticed that since you started allowing people to share their true love stories here, ladies have being the one sharing negative love stories. This may make someone to start wondering if it’s only men that usually turn love stories sour. Everyone has one true love story or the other and my case is not different. Some ladies have their own side of the bad cause that the world needs to hear about. I said this because my own love story is so heart hurting than any experience I have ever had or will ever have in life. My name is Kelvin; I’m a Nigerian and currently in UNN. I’m a 26 year old final year student in the institution. It was a lady whom I met that gave me a permanent injury in my heart. I called it a permanent injury because I’m yet to forget the experience and will never forget it.

I met this lady when I was 20 years old and we fail in love with each other. She was also in the high institution but in another university. We were living in the same street. I was very familiar with her family members. My mother used to call her my wife while her mother calls me her husband. We were so bond together and she used to visit me from her school at least two times in a month. She was 19 years when I met her and we continued to stay together until when I turned 25. We shared everything together; we planned how to build the family together, we accepted to get married immediately after my Youth Service, we made love on several occasions, we saved money together, planned how our dream home would be like. I was completely faithful to her to the extent that I had to stop talking to other ladies except when very necessary.
I loved her and she cannot deny it, I was from an average home and so was she too. She was never worried about money. She was always contented with anything I gave her. She believed in me so much that I could vow that she would never cheat on me. When I turn 25 early last year (2011), I went home after one of our semester breaks. She also came back just the way we used to do it. We both agreed that I was to travel to Lagos to stay for one month. We decided that I travel to Lagos so that I could make little money and continued saving for our future dream. We cried because we knew we were going to miss each other.
I couldn’t believe my ear when I came back only to hear that my so called love had found another lover. The worst part of it was that she kept calling me when I was away and never acted as if something was going on. I also got to find out that her mother was completely in support of it. Before I knew what was happening, she started avoiding me by refusing to see me or pick my calls. Within two weeks that I came back, she finally opened up to me and told me that it was over! She had the boldness to tell me that. She even said that I was a good guy but that she had to move on. I thought it was a joke or a popular movie or an April fool when it was not the month of April. My mother stood by my side and told me that ladies are always like that. I cried so much and went back to school heartbroken! To my greatest surprise after I did some few researches about the guy who won my woman’s heart, I found out that I was even one year older than him and that he was very rich. He happened to be a young business guy and was based in Lagos. I couldn’t believe it when early this year (2012), the young guy married my ex! The wedding was big!! After this experience, I doubted anything called love! My own woman whom I showed all the love and interest to, whom I was crazy about just broke my heart because of money. My own love story turned sour my fellow audience. I vowed to make money in this life. I think, women don’t feel better when love exist without money or what do you think? Drlove, I don’t really believe that there is an amount of love that can be shown to a lady that can make her stay back when she sees money. I hope you guys out there have learnt something from my own love story.
other love stories
 

Tags:

0 Responses to “Another love story-how my girlfriend left me because of money”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks