Sunday

True love story-“I cheated on my partner some years ago and I’m dying of the guilt now!!!!”


I really want to share this love story with everyone who are yet to be in my shoe to have it at back of his/her mind that it is completely wrong to cheat on your partner. Especially if that partner of yours loves you for real. I want to share this story of mine because it is really hunting me down for almost 6 years now.
I met this guy when I was sixteen years old, he became my friend and after some months, he made his intention known to me that he would love to be my boyfriend. I really like him so, I gave him the opportunity to showcase his true love to me. I gave him the condition that I wouldn't love to be having sex in the relationship and he accepted with the claim that he loves me and that was all he desired. Two years after we started dating, he was showing me real love, he is two years older than me and I really valued his company, care and love. I must confess that he was among the best guys I ever seen but I did something that I live to regret now!!

I cheated on him when I turned 19!!! I did not only cheat on him but also had sex with the guy!!!! The incident took place when my main boyfriend traveled out of the city. There was this guy who came within the period my boyfriend traveled, he was cute, smart, fun to be with, rich, handsome and convinced me that he was in love with me. He became my friend and within two weeks of our friendship, we had sex again and again and again. I was carried away by his flashy appearance, he spent money on me and I fail to his tricks.
One month later, he left and I then realized that I had cheated on my partner who loved me naturally. The guy who took my virginity is nowhere to be found and I'm very much scared of telling my boyfriend about this. My boyfriend has asked me for sex on several occasions but I refused because I just don't want him to find out that I have lost my virginity. I'm scared of losing him and I'm very much sure that he would go if he finds out. We have dated for six years now and he is still very much faithful to me.
Dr love, I would love to get your reaction on this one please. He is planning to marry me and I will be very glad to be his wife. I hope other readers learn from my experience: I was stupid, careless, carried away and I fail cheaply to the other guy. I have come to end of my love story. Thanks for reading.



Tags:
© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks