Wednesday

Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "the Most Beautiful Woman of All Time," Kim Calls Him "the Most Amazing Dad Ever" Wow!!

Kanye-West-with-Kim-kardashian
Kanye West on the left with his fiancee who is on the right Kim Kardashian
I don’t know what to call this chemistry between Kanye West and his fiancée Kim Kardashian: I think I will go along with the most popular belief among bloggers as they claim that the two well-known celebrities Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are truly in love with each other. Well, the well known rapper seems he can’t stop talking about his fiancee Kim Kardashian, with whom he has a 5-month-old daughter, North. During an interview with Hot 97 radio host Angie Martinez on Monday, Nov. 25, West compared their love to an epic romance and said he thought his future wife was maybe "the most beautiful woman" in the history of humankind.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen
," he announced. "All barber shops, fashion designers, architects, corner stores, Wall Street, all over the world: Y'all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time! I'm talkin', like, arguably of human existence -- the top 10 of human existence."

"I loved her from the first day I saw her, which I said on 'Bound'...I remember seeing pictures of her and Paris Hilton in Australia, and I came to Don C., and I was like, 'Man, have you ever seen Kim Kardishawn? What's up with Kim Kardishawn?'" he shared, intentionally mispronouncing Kardashian's last name.

"So you knew that she was the one?" Martinez asked, as the hip hop star's fiancee sat behind him, listening.
"Oh, yeah, 100 percent," he replied. "[But] I had to work for it."


West, 36, went on to say that his romance with the reality star, 33, is the stuff of legends and Shakespeare. "Our love story's a love story for the ages," he raved. "I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing, where it's like, she's a reality star and I'm a rapper, and people talk about how our brands connect and what doesn't fit. And I'm just so tired of the conversation of brands."
"Why don't we start the conversation with love?" he continued. "Why don't we start the conversation with God? Why don't we start this conversation with family? It's not about branding at a certain point."


That said, West's brand is undergoing some major changes. Asked about his famous Nike footwear, Air Yeezys, the aspiring designer revealed that he'd recently set up a new deal -- with Adidas.
"I said I need royalties," he explained. "Nike told me, 'We can't give you a royalty because you're not a professional athlete.' I told them, 'I go to the Garden and play one on no one. I'm a performance athlete.'"


"The old me, without a daughter, might have taken the Nike deal, 'cause I just love Nike so much," he admitted. "But the new me, with a daughter, takes the Adidas deal, because I have royalties and I have to provide for my family."
He does indeed provide -- and not just financially. "His face lights up when he is with our daughter," Kardashian gushed to Martinez. "He is the most amazing dad ever. It's really cute to see them together."


Tags:

0 Responses to “Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "the Most Beautiful Woman of All Time," Kim Calls Him "the Most Amazing Dad Ever" Wow!!”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks