Tuesday

Good Night Love Text Messages-18


Romantic Good Night Love Text Messages



Here are some of the best collection of good night love text messages. You can't get these romantic love text messages any where. Bear in mind that as a male, I composed these love text messages to a lady (no lady in particular please) so, the love text messages sound that way but a lady can also use it for her man by removing those words that makes it a love text message directed to a lady. Enjoy these sets of good night love text messages:


My Angel
I sent forth Angels of the Lord to guide and protect you from every evil of the night. Do you know why? It is because you’re my life, the air that I breath and everything I can show for. I love you dearly and I want all the protection for. Want to see your face by tomorrow so, the Angels must protect you for me. Good night my Angel.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..


My Baby
Good night my baby. I will surely miss you even more than you can imagine. I hope to meet you in my dream and lets continue our love life over there. Have a wonderful night sleep my baby.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

My Sweetheart
The night has come again. Now I will be sleeping without you but I know you are with me. May your night be peaceful and sweet. You’re such a sweet creature and I wish that God will grant you a perfect night sleep. You will wake up the next morning bouncing great. Have  a good sleep sweetheart. Good night. Love you. You can as well check out these sets of Good morning love text messages
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

My Love
My love and my only love, I will miss your smiles, and your care. You rule my world even in my sleep, you rule me with your love. Good night my love and may we see each others’ smiles tomorrow morning. I love you passionately.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

My honey
Honey, I’m about to go to bed but I just can’t stop thinking about us. I sincerely thank you for such a blessed day. You made it a blessing and I must thank you for it. I wish to dream about you. I wish to see your face now before sleeping but nature won’t allow me because of distance. I will surely miss you honey. Please, do take care of yourself and bear it in mind that I love you so much. Good night honey.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….


My Darling
About to sleep, close your eyes now, open it, what did you see? Off course, you saw me smiling. I just want to tell you that no other person can ever take your place in my heart. Good night darling and have a peaceful night rest.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

My heart beat
My heart beat, you are so important to my life that is why I call you my heart beat! Even in my sleep, you are there smiling at me. I wish to sleep in your sleep, I wish to be in your dream, I wish you’re here with me. You’re the best my heart beat. Please, have a good night sleep. Sweet dreams. Kindly check out this very popular Good night Love text messages.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I hope you enjoyed all these good night love text messages. Tonight, ensure you send one or two to your partner. Good night love text message is part of true loverelationship blog. No one has the right to re-publish this good night love text messages in another blog without my permission. Thanks for reading, kindly help promote this blog by Sharing this love text messages with your facebook, twitter friends, LIKE it and drop your comment below.

Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to “Good Night Love Text Messages-18”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks