Wednesday

Love Quote 20


Best of Love Quotes

This is all about some of the best selected love quotes ever. Read and inspire your love life with these collections of love quotes. Below are my Love quotes for today:


"If you want some advice—which I'm sure you don't—you guys should lay off on the magic. Christian still thinks you're moving in on Lissa." "What?" he asked in mock astonishment. "Doesn't he know my heart belongs to you?" "It does not. And no, he's still worried about it, despite what I've told him." "You know, I bet if we started making out right now, it would make him feel better." "If you touch me," I said pleasantly, "I'll provide you with the opportunity to see if you can heal yourself. Then we'd see how bad-ass you really are."
 Quote by Richelle Mead


He dug so deeply into her sentiments that in search of interest he found love, because by trying to make her love him he ended up falling in love with her. Petra Cotes, for her part, loved him more and more as she felt his love increasing, and that was how in the ripeness of autumn she began to believe once more in the youthful superstition that poverty was the servitude of love. Both looked back then on the wild revelry, the gaudy wealth, and the unbridled fornication as an annoyance and they lamented that it had cost them so much of their lives to find the paradise of shared solitude. Madly in love after so many years of sterile complicity, they enjoyed the miracle of living each other as much at the table as in bed, and they grew to be so happy that even when they were two worn-out people they kept on blooming like little children and playing together like dogs.
 Quote by Gabriel García Márquez


My mother... she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
 Quote by Jodi Picoult

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
 Quote by Emily Dickinson

You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
 Quote by Nicholas Sparks

You are, and always have been, my dream.
 Quote by Nicholas Sparks

Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
 Quote by Milan Kundera

When we love, we are lost in the world made for two: just me and you. If you're not ready to be lost in that world filled with words and opposite then, don't ever think of love. If you live here on earth without experiencing that wonderful feelings of love, even if it for just a day, I think you should demand to come back to earth just to experience love for an hour.
Quote by Dr.love (Kingsley Okoro).

Tags: ,

0 Responses to “Love Quote 20”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks