Wednesday

Love Quotes 21


Best of Love Quotes


The best place to find some of the best love quotes ever by some of the best love quote authors and philosophers.

Kissing - and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.
 Quote by Drew Barrymore

The voice of Love seemed to call to me, but it was a wrong number.
 Quote by P.G. Wodehouse

Why is love intensified by absence?
 Quote by Audrey Niffenegger

I want to try making things right because picking up the pieces is way better than leaving them the way they are.
 Quote by Simone Elkeles


"I love you," he whispered, and that was the moment he knew what he was going to do. When you loved someone, you put their needs before your own. No matter how inconceivable those needs were; no matter how fucked up; no matter how much it made you feel like you were ripping yourself into pieces.
 Quote by Jodi Picoult

You tell me you love me, but I’m not sure you know what love is, or how fast it flies, or how much it resembles a UFO, or what kind of weapon you’d use to shoot it down.
 Quote by Jarod Kintz

I dreamed I spoke in another's language, I dreamed I lived in another's skin, I dreamed I was my own beloved, I dreamed I was a tiger's kin. I dreamed that Eden lived inside me, And when I breathed a garden came, I dreamed I knew all of Creation, I dreamed I knew the Creator's name. I dreamed--and this dream was the finest-- That all I dreamed was real and true, And we would live in joy forever, You in me, and me in you.
Quote by Clive Barker
I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at the first renewed view of him, they spontaneously revived, great and strong! He made me love him without looking at me.
 Quote by Charlotte Brontë

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.
 Quote by Maya Angelou

Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
 Quote by Dalai Lama XIV
I want morning and noon and nightfall with you. I want your tears, your smiles, your kisses...the smell of your hair, the taste of your skin, the touch of your breath on my face. I want to see you in the final hour of my life...to lie in your arms as I take my last breath.
 Quote by Lisa Kleypas


Tags:

0 Responses to “Love Quotes 21”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks