Monday

5 Reasons why you should be Single 2



In the first post of this article, I titled it: 10 beautiful reasons why you should be single! In that post, I only gave out 5 reasons you should be single base on what the two people I had in-depth interview and discussion on why people in relationship should envy them for being single! They said so many different things why those in relationship should really envy the singles out there. In this post, I will talk about the 5 more reasons why you should remain single! If there was something I gained in the last post on this issue, it was the fact that the lives of the singles can be also be envied by those in relationship! Remember that I’m writing this post base on what the two guests told me as they share their own experiences why they think being single is better than being in a relationship! Here are the 5 reasons why you should remain single:
5:  Singles spend less

The two guests actually stressed on this point. The lady actually pointed out that: “commitment is quite expensive because you keep buying gifts upon gifts which in most cases are not appreciated by the other partner…” The man further stressed that: “the single hood is less expensive because you have no one in mind to impress…” Well, that is what they think! What about you? How expensive is being in relationship with someone you love?

4: Singles are free on Valentine’s Day
I was really laughing when I noted this point made by the man particularly! According to the man, singles don’t have any commitment to make during! He said: “I’m sure so many people who are in commitment relationship wish they can be as free as a dove on Valentine’s Day! I have some many of them who complain to me. I have the whole choice to go on a date with anyone I wish on that special day especially those men who are in relationship with a lady who has refused to have sex with him until marriage…” The lady didn’t say anything related to this issue. She only smiled over it. What do you think?

3: Singles have more rest of mind
They said it and they held onto this claim. According to the man who was too sure of what he was saying noted that: “as for me, I’m always at peace and I enjoy rest of mind often. I have friends. They are in relationships and are always having issues with their partners. The problems always have to do with not picking ones call, not texting back, not this, not that. I just see them running restless! I sincerely pity them. The lady also supported this claim as she pointed out: "you know men are very annoying in most cases and I really don't have that mind to enjoy restlessness for anyone...".

2: It’s fun to be single
This is what they claimed. In fact, the lady was the person who claimed this more. According to her, life is short, enjoy every moment: “to be single is such a wonderful experience. You have no restriction towards your actions and you have limitless fun. The fun there is that you can travel as you wish and date as you like….” To them, to be a single fellow is fun. Well, I don’t know about you.

1: Singles don’t worry about someone special
I was smiling when they made this point and I was like, what are they talking about? According to the lady: “Singles don’t disturb their emotional state with the thoughts of someone whom they assume to be very special, as for me, there is no one special in my life. I’m the only special being and I love it that way. Those in love relationship are always worried about their partner and that is rubbish!”

The man further supported this claim by saying: “I seriously don’t think about anyone before I sleep or when I wake up in the morning. I don’t have a routine life. I can change plans anytime without hurting anyone special. I just love the single hood and I’m happy with it. You have got to join me friend…”

Well, the man even asked you to become a single fellow and enjoy all the benefits of being single. The above points are the personal views of two people who are single and they have been single for a long time. They are not the expression of the owner of this site. 5 reasons why you should be single is the continuation of 10 beautiful reasons why you should be single. Do share this post with your friends. Thanks for reading.



Tags:

4 Responses to “5 Reasons why you should be Single 2”

James said...
6 August 2013 at 00:27

Well, Kingsley, I really don't like this post and I didn't like the first one you wrote too. What are these people you interviewed trying to pass to your readers? Believe me, it is not all persons you get to interview just because you want to write something. F**k them all!


Mariana said...
6 August 2013 at 00:31

I'm single and sexy and I know you. I love being single. I'm sharing this post to all my fellow female singles out there on my facebook. Well done Kingsley. I think James is such a frustrated fellow! Mr. commitment, who cares?


Unknown said...
6 August 2013 at 00:33

Thanks James for your comment. I didn't write this to get any one annoyed.


Kate said...
6 August 2013 at 00:41

Interesting and funny! My boyfriend broke up with me few months back. It has not been funny though. Missing him so much.


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks