Wednesday

Love Quotes 23



Love quotes on this site are collection of some of the best love quotes by some of the best love authors out there. These love quotes will surely get you thinking and also inspire your love life. Ensure you share these love quotes with your friends on facebook, twitter, google+ etc.

In secret we met - In silence I grieve, That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive. If I should meet thee. After long years, How should I greet thee? - With silence and tears.
 Quote by George Gordon Byron


I met an old lady once, almost a hundred years old, and she told me, 'There are only two questions that human beings have ever fought over, all through history. How much do you love me? And Who's in charge?
 Quote by Elizabeth Gilbert

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, And summer's lease hath all too short a date: Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines, And too often is his gold complexion dimm'd: And every fair from fair sometimes declines, By chance or natures changing course untrimm'd; By thy eternal summer shall not fade, Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest; Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade, When in eternal lines to time thou growest: So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, So long lives this and this gives life to thee.
 Quote by William Shakespeare

Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.
 Quote by Charlotte Brontë

"Snape's patronus was a doe," said Harry, "the same as my mother's because he loved her for nearly all of his life, from when they were children."
 Quote by J.K. Rowling

Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.
 Quote by Ann Brashares

You're like a song that I heard when I was a little kid but forgot I knew until I heard it again.
 Quote by Maggie Stiefvater

Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.
 Quote by E.E. Cummings

Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
 Quote by William Shakespeare

I almost wish we were butterflies and lived but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.
 Quote by John Keats

Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.
 Quote by Clive Barker


Hope you enjoyed reading these selected love quotes, ensure you check out other love quotes published on this site. Share and drop your comment about these love quotes.

Tags:

0 Responses to “Love Quotes 23”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks