Thursday

Love Quotes 24


The best of love quotes are assembled here. Check out these great love quotes  
 
They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
 Quote by William Shakespeare

Each relationship between two persons is absolutely unique. That is why you cannot love two people the same. It simply is not possible. You love each person differently because of who they are and the uniqueness that they draw out of you.
 Quote by Wm. Paul Young


A book without words is like love without a kiss; it's empty.
 Quote by Andrew Wolfe

This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.
 Quote by William Shakespeare

"And now I'm looking at you," he said, "and you're asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me."
Quote by Cassandra Clare

So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
 Quote by Paulo Coelho

I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.
 Quote by Shana Abe

I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.
 Quote by Elizabeth Gilbert

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
 Quote by Albert Einstein

Tags:

0 Responses to “Love Quotes 24”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks