Friday

Common Lies Men Tell Women!


 Lies Men Tell in Relationship


I have come to realize that most men lie too much. There is this common network among men when it comes to lying. The truth of the matter is that lying is not peculiar to men only but also to women (you should be expecting my article on lies women tell men soonest. There is no doubt that male players lie more than non male players but there are lies that are now common among men and they are the type of lies I will be talking about here. But there are crucial differences in the lies women and men tell. At the heart of many men’s lies, however, is the male ego. Men lie to build themselves up or to conceal something, DePaulo says.

According to psychologist Michael Lewis in the book Lying and Deception in Everyday Life, men are more likely to lie to enhance themselves than women are. The truth is that too much lies can murder your relationship. It’s also important for ladies to know the kind of lies to expect from men so that they won’t feel that bad since it is almost natural for men to tell lie especially when it will enhance their ego and pride. Below are some of the lies men tell women in their relationships:
1: “I was the best in my class”
This is one common lie among most men of this era.
 The centre of this lie is just to hype their ego. I’m not saying every man tells this lie but majority of men do that. A man once told me that he must confess that his father wasn’t doing well in school but he always told his mother that he was the best in school days! According to him, his father's mother revealed the truth to him during one of their conversations. That's men for you.

2: “You are the most beautiful girl in the world”
This is very, very common among men. But what amazes me about this lie is that most ladies still fall to this lie. Forget it, no woman is the most beautiful in the world. Men know that ladies are easily captured by this line and they keep using it.

A man once made this statement about one Nigerian lady he was trying to woo: “Wow…! You’re simply amazing! You look exactly like a black American! You are the most beautiful lady in this world. Where were you when these ladies were recognized as World’s most beautiful ladies?” Now, the lady was already blushing! She ran to me happily and told me that: “Can you imagine, that man living at the other end, told me I look like a black American and I’m the most beautiful lady in the world…” I was disappointed at her because the man was just seeking for her attention. You just have to understand that we tell this particular lie so much just to capture you peoples’ attention and agree to date us. Yeah, you are beautiful but not the most beautiful in the world. Don’t allow this line: ‘you’re the most beautiful girl in the world’ rock your head, be wiser!

3: “You are the best”
Hahaha, I’m laughing seriously. This is another common lie among men. Your man tells you that you’re the best and you swallow it and allows it to get into your head, you’re sick then! To protect you and get what he always want is the centre of this lie among men.

Discussing this issue with a very mature man, he said: “We just tell them that they are the best especially when it comes to bed room hours, so that they can always come back to give us more! You know ladies love this type of lines…”

During love making, many men tell their partners that they are simply the best, they are simply amazing, they are the best they have ever encountered etc. Lies, BIG LIES, in fact, CAPITAL LIES!!!! Well, it is still part of the game of relationship. In the movie, SHE IS THE MAN, the heroine and her female team wanted to train alongside with her boy friend's male team but the school coach refused! He claimed that scientifically, women can't beat men in anything! The Heroine got kinda angry. Her boyfriend and his male team started laughing and smiling. She turned to him and asked him: "honey, but you told me I'm far better than all your male football players? I'm better right? Tell them that..." To her amazement, her boyfriend still smiling said: "I lied, you aren't better than any of my male team mate...." He simply told her the truth and she was shocked. She broke up with him in the movie. That was the end of their relationship! You can see how the young boyfriend lied to her by telling her she is better than his team mates and she swallowed it moreover, the guy was lying. 

4: I bought this for you at………….”
Well, this is another type of lie that is very, very popular among men. In fact, almost all men are guilty of this aspect of lies. What majority of men do is that they buy something for their partner at a particular price and tell their partner that they bought it at an amazing higher price. This type of lie is common among men who aren’t that wealthy.

In order to portray themselves as ‘capable and able’ they increase the price they bought a particular gift for their partner. In fact, some men most times ask the seller of that particular gift to write another price tag on the receipt in order to convince their partner that they really bought it at the amazing higher price. I have seen this happen many, many times. I won’t say I’m innocent of it too.

For example, a man buys something at 5 and goes home to tell his partner that he bought it at 15 or 20. This is what men do, in fact, a man of God while preaching admitted to have done this several times that he was begging God to help him stop it. He said: “I have in many, many occasions lied about the cost of gifts I bought for my wife even as a pastor. There was a bag I bought for my wife for 30, 000 but I told my wife that I bought it 75, 000…” Well, I was in church the day this well and respected pastor said this! That is to tell you the rate at which this type of lie is rampant among men. It is all about ego.

Well, I will stop here for now. The post is already too long. Lies men tell women is part of true love relationship-advice posts. Don’t forget to like the post, comment and share in order to help promote this blog online. I will continue on the lies men tell women in one of my other posts. Thanks for reading.


Tags:

4 Responses to “Common Lies Men Tell Women!”

James said...
9 August 2013 at 05:13

Very interesting write up and weldone to your job Kingsley.


Mariam said...
9 August 2013 at 05:22

I must confess that I really love this article. My ex once lied to me about his ex. He told me that his ex was so dirty and doesn't know how to make love to him. He started telling me that I'm far better than his ex and that he will never quit me.
When I started getting close his ex, she started telling me similar things. That my boyfriend was telling her the same about his ex then! I was shocked because I believed everything he told me about his ex. I stopped believing him and that was how we started breaking up until currently. I think I'm glad I don't have any relationship for now. I'm surely rest.


Unknown said...
9 August 2013 at 23:08

Thanks James and thanks for spending time on my site.


Unknown said...
9 August 2013 at 23:10

Thanks Mariam for your comments and sorry about the break up. I hope you're doing very well now. All the best dear.


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks