Sunday

Good Night Love SMS


My love
Now you want to sleep, I wish you a lovely and perfect night sleep….dream about you and me: good night dear.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
My Heart
Sleeping without you each night is like a nightmare..I really want you by my side….sleep and think about me as I always do. Love you so much: good night.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
My one and only
You are about to sleep and I’m about to close my eyes, I wish you a sweet sound sleep and beautiful morning ahead of you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me: good night my love.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
My dear
Night has come again and I hate it because I can't be able to hold you…I want to seek for your permission to sleep in your sleep!! Good night love, see you in the dream world.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
My heart
May your night be peaceful, may your night be gentle, may your night be beautiful, and may you smile while you sleep. I miss you so much. Have a wonderful night rest my heart.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Good night my love and dream about our future together. I love you so much.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
This night will never consume you my dearest prince/princess…..I love to watch you sleep….good night dearest.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Think about me, dream about me and play with me in your dreams….I love you the Angel of my heart. Good night love.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Do you know my single prayer to God this night? All I pray for is to be with you while you sleep….good night my one and only true love.


Hope you enjoyed these beautiful heart touching good night love SMS......please, kindly share this love sms with your friends on facebook, twitter, google + etc so that they too can see what you have just read. Don't forget to hit the 'like' button please

Tags:

0 Responses to “Good Night Love SMS”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks