Tuesday

I love you secretly, another love poem

My secret love for you
Now I'm in love with you
But you don't know about this feeling 
That's gradually eaten me up!
I wish I can tell you about this
I wish I can pour out this hot feeling that is
Piercing my heart like needle do to clothes!

This passion for you is still secret
I'm nurturing it-waiting for the right time
To pour it out
Just like a ripe maiden saying fare ware to her parent
I wish I can say fare ware to everyone around me just to be with you for ever

Each day I see you
Light, peace, beauty surrounds you
For moments, then you're gone
Because I still love you secretly
If I had courage
To be by your side, always
Love would never die

Do you know my wishes?
I'm like a new born baby with millions of wishes but can't express them
Can you read my eye signs?
Can you read my facial expresses?
Here are my wishes:
I want to be with you for ever
I want to love you till eternity
I want you to hold me tighter
I want to be around you looking only to your angelic eyes
I want to bear you children
I want you to kiss me
And make me feel like a woman
I'm in love with you secretly


Tags:

0 Responses to “I love you secretly, another love poem”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks