Sunday

Love poem


Lets love like there is no tomorrow
Life is a race, it is very short, the hand of clock
Moves faster these days
We are all heading to a place of no return!
My heart beat, I'm scared!
Scared of what?
Scared of losing you

Love is all we share now, lets live for today
Because we don't know what tomorrow holds for us
I want to see your face forever
I want to behold you till eternity
I want to cuddle you endlessly
But I can't because life is too short
And the hand of clock is running faster!

My love, let love like there is no tomorrow
Let give less attention to things around us
Let sink and swim down the deep of love
Let engulf each other,
Loving and kissing and making love
Like there is no tomorrow

For I will only exist in the spirit world
After here, and love exist not in the spirit land
Come and dance for me my love
Lets love like there is no tomorrow
Let live for every moment
Let make every moment a fun
Let be silly and act like children
Let swim and sink in deepest part of love
Lets love like there is no tomorrow!
Written by Drlove
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

The only beautiful face I know ii

I'm yet to see a Damsel like you
I'm yet to see a Princess like you
I'm yet to see an Angel like you
Your face makes me sing songs of Solomon
For I shall remain grateful to nature
For nature brought our paths together!
You're worth more than a diamond
Your smiles assures me of a brighter day ahead
You're the only beautiful face that I know

I don't mind looking at your face till the end of time
Your face is a source of joy
It is symbol of peace, a symbol of love, a symbol of sensation
You were made with care
For you were made to showcase the beauty of God
Your sight erases the stress of today,
The pains of today,
The agony of today, the wickedness of today
Surely, you are the only beautiful face that I know

Come let me hold your hand,
Let me bowl my head in adoration of your beauty
Let me kiss your forehead
Let me treat you like a Queen which you are
I will fight against any obstacle against my love for you
Even the Egyptians knows you're beautiful
Even the people from Jordan have confessed of your beauty
You're the only beautiful face that I know

I'm proud of the way you are
I live to see another day because I want to lay my sight on you
I wish to see your face each night in my sleep
Make me your slave, for I care not!
You have stolen my heart and
I plead thee to keep it forever!
I want to be where you are forever
I want to sleep in your sleep forever
You are the only beautiful face that I know!

Written by Drlove

Tags:

0 Responses to “Love poem”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks