Saturday

My past sexual driven life is causing problem in my marriage ii


As a pretty girl, I was receiving lots of attentions from guys and I didn't find it difficult saying yes to one of them since all I wanted was satisfaction.

Again, I started dating someone else. I was just lucky because my lifestyle wasn't really killing my studies. I was just an average student. When this particular guy came into my life, I expected too much of fun from him but I was disappointed! He was just an average guy when it comes to sexual performance and that was not funny at all.

I usually complain bitterly almost each time we had sex and he would promise to improve the next time. He wasn't adventurous in bed like my other boyfriend. After some minutes we started sex, he gets tired and falls asleep!

My other boyfriend didn't know I was cheating on him so, we continued seeing each other once a month but each time we meet, we usually have sex.

Suddenly, my boyfriend who was doing his NYSC stopped calling, stopped coming to visit and if I suggest to visit him, he turns it down. It became clearer that he was dumbing me for good but I just didn't know why. May be he felt I was something else or he felt I was really cheating on him.

So, I gave him the room to break up and that was how we ended it. I wasn't really enjoying the current relationship because my boyfriend was a very weak type of guy. So, I started jumping from one bed to another looking for sexual satisfaction.

I was lost into the act. In fact, I couldn't control myself! To cut the long story shot, I continued jumping until I jumped to my current husband.

He didn't know I was sex freak. There was no way you could know because I was just normal like other girls. I wasn't like this type of girls who dressed like prostitutes. I was always looking descent but I loved wild sexual life.

Even when my current husband was courting me, I was still cheating on him occasionally with some of my very close male friends during my NYSC. He didn't know at all.

I knew he wanted to marry me so, I tried hiding myself because I had to get married. Though I used to disturb him sometimes but he was very matured enough to control himself. He used to tell me that he wanted to start sleeping with me on the night of our wedding so I bowed because I wanted to get married.

Towards the end of the year, we got married and it was really nice experience. My husband doesn't know that I cheated on him while we were courting not once or twice!! His innocence made me vowed that I will never cheat on him once we are married.

I really enjoyed the youth life because it was fun and wild! When we started living together as couples, he started seeing the unsatisfying woman he married. He is 7 years older than me may be that was why he was always getting tired of sex and wanted more talking.

I really didn't enjoy sex in marriage and my husband's manhood is a little bit below average. One of the guys I dated had very large size: that was the biggest issue I had. I was worried because the fun in sex died.

He wasn't this young vibrant adventurous man so, sex with my husband was below average! I cried over this issue but I never opened up to him. My husband loved me so much, cheating on him was one thing I swore never to do no matter how crazy I am about sex.

This has made me cold towards him, emotionally depressed, disappointed with myself because if I didn't do stupid things while in school may be, I would have been the happiest woman today. My husband is a very caring man.

You people may not really understand what I'm passing through. Most times I just feel that someone can satisfy me the way I want! My husband is too easy going for my liking but I will not allow another man to sleep with his wife.

I complained about this in a forum and some people advised me to buy a sex toy which I did! I'm always using it each time my husband is not around and he doesn't know and I pray he doesn't find out. But it is better I use sex toy than another man to sleep with me.

I feel a little bit satisfied now as a result of the sex toy but I still feel bad with myself. Well, I have a child and he is a boy. It is really embarrassing to be saying this but I’m saying it because I really and sincerely regret the kind of life style I lived in school. I could have controlled myself.

Ladies need to be very careful because you don't know the type of man you will get married to. Keep yourself till you get married and even if you can't keep yourself, try and make sure you don't jump from one man to another because your virginal will expand and it may become a serious issue between you and your husband. I’m very sure many married women are experiencing the same thing but will not share it out like I have done.

If your husband is the first man you are sleeping with, there is no way you will know if he is with an average, small or big manhood. It is very, very frustrating, if you have tasted a better one and start tasting another one that is small or not that good enough.

I see ladies do the same thing I did these days but I wish they marry a man who can satisfy them, because if they don't, they are going to experience war in their various marriages. Don't allow anyone to deceive you. I pray God helps me.

Thanks once again Dr.love because you are doing a great job. At your age, you are writing like a man who is married. God bless you.

Tags:

0 Responses to “My past sexual driven life is causing problem in my marriage ii”

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you my friend

© 2013 True Lovers World. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks